Thanks to Busch's for sponsoring this post for my chicken tikka masala recipe.
Busch’s Fresh Food Market Opened in Canton, MI last week!
Busch’s is a local food market that gives you the best of today’s freshness with local ingredients from farm to table produce to everyday staples.
We don't have a Busch’s Fresh Food Market in our area, so this Canton location opening is really exciting!
Busch's is really impressive. I did expect a little tiny market, but this store is huge. There is even a Starbucks inside!
Right when you walk the fresh produce and local ingredients galore welcomes you.
They have a plethora of gluten-free items, dairy-free, organic and so much more!
My favorite section is probably the juice area where I found my favorite Kombucha drinks. They also serve fresh food and have their own restaurant and kitchen, too.
It’s pretty amazing!
Items in the store with a special “Local” tag makes it obvious that these ingredients are local. So you can quickly notice these if you want to support more local brands.
Easy Chicken Tikka Masala
I am so inspired by how fresh and inviting the Busch’s Fresh Food Market that I want to share with you an easy chicken tikka masala recipe.
This is a copycat dish that I make for my family. What I love about this recipe is that it’s really easy and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
My family loves this dish because it is inspired by Indian food. It tastes delicious and the best part is that you can substitute the chicken for vegetables if you are vegetarian.
You can make a huge batch of this dish and then split it into containers if you are meal prepping for the week. This also freezes well and is a comforting and filling meal to have for dinner.
I love serving this chicken tikka masala with a side of rice and extra vegetables.
You can find all the ingredients for this recipe at your local grocery store, and I found mine at Busch’s.
Easy Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- In a large pot, saluted the onion and parsley together for 5 minutes on medium heat and then add the garlic and spinach and sautée for 5 minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken and season and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cauliflower and potatoes stir and then cover for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas and then the tikka masala sauce and stir and cover for 5 minutes and lower the heat to low.
- Serve and enjoy.
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup of spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed*
- 2 cups of peas
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 1 jar of Tikka Masala sauce*
- 1 tsp each of : salt, black pepper, cumin, all-spice (to your tasting)
*If you are vegetarian, you can omit the chicken and replace with vegetables or even tofu.
*The tikka masala sauce should be low in sodium. I found mine at my local grocery store, it looks like a regular jar of pasta sauce. You can find it in the Indian-food section of your grocery store.
Do you love chicken tikka masala?