7 Bathroom Essentials To Keep Your Bathroom Fresh #LetsTalkBums
This bathroom essentials post is sponsored by Cottonelle.
We’ve lived in our current home for a little over two years now, and one thing that hasn’t changed is our boring bathroom. There’s really nothing special about it. Well, besides the paint job I guess. My dad thought it would be fun to paint it this really awesome neon blue color, you know to help it stand out… I mean, even the door too.
You really can’t miss the bathroom in our house.
My mom has been hinting at me to super clean the bathroom for a couple of days now, but I thought I’d do more than just clean it. I wanted to spruce it up for her, just in time for the holidays.
Don’t get me wrong, we clean our bathrooms everyday. With 10 people in the household, we don’t really have a choice. But I’m not just looking forward to cleaning it, no. That part is too easy. I want to give it a simple facelift.
My focus on this bathroom is mainly going to be storage. I feel as if there’s no room for anything and I’m going to change that. I also feel like there should be a color theme in the bathroom as well.
I headed to Walmart to pick up some bathroom essentials and I was pleased with what I was able to find.
7 Bathroom Essentials
- Rugs– This is a must for us. With 10 members in the house using the bathroom and showering everyday, our tile floors get wet extremely fast.
- Curtains (shower and window!)- The shower curtains help the water from getting on the floor and give you a lot of privacy while showering, as do the window curtains.
- Storage Caddies- If you have several body care products, this is a must. We used this shower caddy to organizer our shampoos, conditioners, soap, razors, facial products, and more.
- Toilet Paper– you can’t use the bathroom without some toilet paper. I mean you can, but that would be a bit awkward. I went with the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and Flushable Cleansing Cloths for a wet+dry combination that keeps your bum clean throughout the day.
- Waste Basket- Self-explanatory. You just need one, ok.
- Dispensers/Holders- These are great for toothbrushes, toothpastes, hand soap, and anything else you use in your daily routine.
- Air Freshener– You won’t regret having an air freshener on your less than fancy days.
We spend a lot of time in the bathroom everyday, so why not make it feel more welcoming? My mom was so excited to see the new look of the bathroom. While I didn’t do any serious damage, I did find a way to spruce things up a bit.
I decided to also stock up on toilet paper from my long-time favorite brand Cottonelle. We’ve been using Cottonelle toilet paper for years so I was really excited to try the flushable wipes in conjunction with the paper rolls. I love the wet and dry combination and I feel like it does a great clean up job.
It really freshens up the bathroom experience and offers a confident clean that lasts throughout the day.